2014年2月28日 星期五

N.Nail Image Plate SPPQA21 (from KKCenterHk) Review!... by nailsmydreams

NAIL POLISHES USED:
CHIC Silky White
CHIC Black Velvet
KAND Black Stamping Polish
KAND White Stamping Polish

IMAGE PLATE USED:
N.NAIL QA21 from KKCenterHk

Hiiii! Sorry I haven't been around that much. All of the work I couldn't do last week (because of the multiple brownouts) came crashing down on me this week and I barely have enough time to sleep. Luckily, I managed to free up a couple of hours today to test out another awesome plate I got from KKCenterHk. Woohoo!
(^o^)

This is N.Nail Animal Pattern Zebra Leopard Giraffe Tiger Stamp Plate SPPQA21. It contains five full nail images! Now, the real question is... do they cover my whole nails?
(^^,)

Tadaaa~ They do! They're wide enough and tall enough to fit my nails. Yipee! I stamped the right-most pattern using black stamping polish on white and white stamping polish on black. Then I added a matte top coat on top to smooth it all out. Hihi.
(^_^)
If you zoom in, you will see a lot of imperfections but I think it looks fine from afar. My nails remind me of a cow... Hihi. What do you think? Thank you again to KKCenterHk for sending this to me. And thank you all for dropping by! Good bye and I promise I'll see you again soon!
(^-^)

P.S.
I have a 10% off coupon on the right to help you on your purchases. I'm just going to take a quick nap and then I'll drop by your blogs soon. Good night!
(~^_^)~









Thank you, nailsmydreams
Check out nailsmydreams blog
http://nailsmydreams.blogspot.hk/2014/02/nnail-image-plate-sppqa21-from.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言