2013年11月29日 星期五

*KKcenterHK By dennamichelle


Stamping plate Skull Check Leopard Giraffe Zebra Flower 

A few days ago I got a new stamping plate from KKcenterHK and I was so eager to try it out I ripped open the package and went to work. The stamping plate features a checkered pattern but also leopard, giraffe, zebra and small flowers. I am really excited to show you the results. So please read more.


The plate

As you can see, I first used the plate and then took pictures. I was to excited to use this one so I could not wait. You can get the plate here and it is only $4.55 with free shipping. They have even more plates that you can check here. The plate came in an separate little blue bag and had a blue foil over the plate to keep it from getting scratches. I picked this one because it has a lot of nice patterns. I could see these being used in a lot of ways with a lot of different colors. For this review I used the Essence sandstyle polish called Hey Nude and Catrice Vino Tinto. Also you will need a stamper and scraper if do not already own those this set I would advice.



Zebra and checkers

I decided to try out the zebra and the checkered pattern. The other patterns will appear in the future in a nail of the day. If you really want to see a pattern do leave me a message with what pattern and in what colors you want to see it. As I said I tried out two patterns.  I first started with the checkers, it is a small pattern with a lot of boxes. I really debated if it would transfer right or would just end up like a blob. As you can see in the pictures it transferred brilliantly. A problem with some stamping plates is that the pattern is put in to shallow and you scrape away all the polish but this one is just perfect. Also a small note, the plate is enough to cover the width of your nails and will be usable for longer nails. 


I also tried the zebra, what is slowly becoming a favorite of mine. It looks really nice in a lot of colors. It is a very stylized pattern that really catches attention. It sort of reminds me of candy canes for Christmas. It is also like the checkers a really detailed pattern and stands out. I already received a lot of complements on this one. I also use that image as starter image for this article. I really adore the effect it gives.

What do you think about this plate and would you use it? You can get the plate here







Thank you, dennamichelle
Check out dennamichelle blog
http://dennamichelle.blogspot.nl/2013/11/kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言