2013年10月31日 星期四

Marilyn Monroe Decals By legallynailed


And i'm back again after a short hiatus! ^^ Hurrah! I've recently got a whole bunch of nail art stuff to review so look forward to seeing more posts from me! I'll kick them off with this one fromKKCenterHK. I chose these pretty Marilyn Monroe decals to add some class and sass to my nails.


The decal sheet comes with a whole bunch of images, enough for multiple uses for all 10 nails! Here are some of the images are used on my left and right nails.


Water decals are kinda like those temporary body tattoos but the application is slightly different. You choose which design you want to apply, cut it out and the soak it in water for a bit. After a while, the image will slide off the paper sheet and you stick it on your nail like a sticker. You can't put it face down on your nail like a temporary tattoo or you'll end up getting the image back to front!


I used Sinful Colors Easy Going as my base colour, that my sister for back from Hong Kong for me. To complement the decals, I used this Moustache/Hot Lips stamping plate (also from KKCenterHK and a full review coming soon!) as an accent on my index finger. The red polish I used is Covet London Confidence. Then on my middle finger, I did a glitter gradient with some gold craft glitter. Unfortunately, I never tested the glitter before with nail polish, so I didn't know this particular glitter would bleed once I put on my topcoat :/ A perfectly good manicure ruined! Lesson learnt: Always test your glitter before applying it to your nail! I also used Essence Make It Golden on some of the bare spots to give it more sparkle!


The decals, like temporary tattoos, are NOT reusable. But the sheet has plenty of decals for multiple uses!


That's it for now and remember to use the code "LNAILED" for a 10% discount at KKCenterHK.

- Xun

Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2013/10/marilyn-monroe-decals.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言