2013年1月28日 星期一

REVIEW: KKCENTERHK DESIGN NAILS by skittleskies


About some months ago, you’ve read this post. I was not able to review it due to my busy days and I was planning to use the nail set for some event. So one day, I just gave up on the idea of having it paired with my outfit and tried it anyways. First, I would like to apologize to KKCenterHK for this delayed review, for another, thank them again for giving me a pretty nail set!
For those who don’t know, KKCenterHK sells many items – nail decorations, make-ups and many more. They’re like, a girl’s best friend! The best part is that they sell these goodies for an affordable price.
I love my KKCenterHK decorated/designed nails!

Shipping:
It took a month after our emails (person coordinating with bloggers). It was pretty cool to me since this was the usual length of time whenever I order something from other countries. It was sent to our post office so I had to pay the usual 40 PHP. No problem on that. 5 stars!
Packaging:
Packaging is your usual way with nail sets. But a blog reader actually even emailed me because they were curious on where to buy such type of packaging. I guess its because the packaging is really fancy. 5 stars!
Content:
The contents of my package are the pretty decorated nails as shown above (enough for left and right hands) then along was the glue stick used to stick them on your nails.
Usage:
I was quite confused on how to use the glue stick unlike with my first nail set. I guess its because they were very different. But I succeeded in applying it! Hooray!
My Pretty Nails!
Overall:
I find this set of decorated nails really unique and pretty. Many of my facebook and instagram friends even liked it and said it was really “girly” on me – knowing I wasn’t into these kind of fancy stuff I must say KKCenterHKprovides pretty accessories. However, I had slight problems putting it on for the glue stick – guess I’m still a newbie on that. But overall, I give it - 4 stars!
Thank you KKCenterHK, til next time!



Thank you, skittleskies
Check out skittleskies blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言