2013年1月28日 星期一

KKCenterHK Review - X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals XD-75 by raggio-di-luna-nails


KKCenterHK Review - X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals XD-75

At the end of last year I received a very kind offer from KKCenterHK to review one of their products. They really have so many interesting products, you can spend hours on their web site... :-) 

Of course, the most interesting things for me were nail products :-) and the products that captured my attention were full nail art water decals...  :-) 

I chose X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals XD-75 with a beautiful blue swirl design! :-)

X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals XD-75

X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals XD-75

The packaging contains 10 water decal images in different sizes.
On the back of the packaging there are the instructions.

The procedure is:
1. cleaning the nail surface
2. cutting the image with scissors
3. placing the decal images on the water for 10 seconds
4. taking out the decal image, removing the paper backing
5. placing the decal image on the nail
6. drying with a make up cotton pad and holding water decal image on the nail until it totally dries
7. clipping down to size
8. protecting the decal with top coat

For me it wasn’t so easy like it seems and like I imagined. I had some problems with placing the decal images on my nails, because they had a tendency to slide around.
Also, after adding the topcoat my decal images wrinkled up a little bit.
So after the first nail done I almost wanted to give up trying, I had the impression that I was doing something wrong.. But it happened with the decals on all the other nails, so I think that this is just the way they “work”…
Of course, after 2-3 nails done the result was a little bit better and I became faster, so I guess that “practice makes perfect” :-)

After two layers of top coat I was satisfied with the final result! I think that the result is definitely worth all the patience! Do you agree?

Have you ever tried full water decals? What was your experience in using them?

If you like them but you haven’t tried them yet, you can find these blue swirl decals and many more beautiful full nail art water decals at KKCenterHK.

And, finally, my full nail art water decals manicure... :-)











Thank you, raggio-di-luna-nails
Check out raggio-di-luna-nails blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言