2011年11月29日 星期二

Review: KKcenterHK NNail nail decals by lavieenbeaute

Okay, this review is long overdue. I really just misplaced the nail stickers until recently, so here it goes.
Basically this is a cheaper take on the nail stickers craze started by Sally Hansen and Avon. These are prints though; I have the black and white checkerboard print.
NNail sticker
NNail sticker
These are shown after 5 days of wear. They’re kind of tricky to put onto the nail because they just stick and its kind of hard if you’re not experienced to pull it off without ripping the sticker. However, I did manage to apply several nails without trouble (usually my second, third and thumb nails since I’ve been told I have small nail beds.)
NNail Sticker
NNail Sticker
I put a coat of top coat on my nail afterwards but it began having small chips after one day; noticeable chips after three. These come in a flat silver rectangle packet that you rip open and pull out a strip of plastic that has the 10 decals enclosed within. There are enough for two manicures. However, these retail for $6.32 USD available here. I might repurchas more decals from N.Nail, but maybe not whole length nail ones (or probably not these entire nail sized ones from any brand as I’m not particularly good with the decals!)
NNail Sticker
NNail Sticker
These are available at KKcenterhk.com.
*Disclaimer: A KKcenterHK representative sent this to me for consideration and review. For more information, please visit Disclaimer and Copyright information.



Thank you, lavieenbeaute
Check out lavieenbeaute blog
http://lavieenbeaute.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/review-kkcenterhk-nnail-nail-decals/

1 則留言:

ss 提到...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

張貼留言