2011年11月29日 星期二

Overview: KKCenterHK Hand-Made Black Wispy Plumes Leather Fake False Lashes by saytiocoartillero

KKCenterHK was kind enough to send me these wonderful, dramatic lashes after my first review on their A166 Lashes (read A166 overview here and review here)
DSC07741
These are the Hand-made Black Wispy Plumes Leather Fake False Lashes. I have yet to try these out for an over-the-top dramatic makeup tutorial. I bet these would look great and would definitely give the whole look more oomph.
The plumes are extra long as you can see in the photos, and the lash bands are neatly glued to the lash plate. It’s quite odd how the left lash looks a bit “bald” on the quarter end—but I guess that’s the way it was meant to look like!
DSC07742DSC07743
I hope you stay tuned for my upcoming tutorial using these babies!
If you want to try out KKCenterHK lashes, go to:
http://www.kkcenterhk.com

Thank you, saytiocoartillero
Check out saytiocoartillero blog
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2011/11/kkcenterhk-was-kind-enough-to-send-me.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言