2011年5月31日 星期二

Dirty Dino By pa1nt3d-pr1nc3ss

Break time from reading a godawful series I shall not mention in case someone reading actually loves the series and gets offended. Check that out! I'm actually thinking of others! How polite of me :)


With this look I felt very overdone and fuggers in. I don't know what it is with me and false lashes. I love them, I love how they look but I feel so freakin ugly with them on most of the time. After I hopped in the elevator I realized I forgot to use eyeliner on top to kind of fuse them with my lash line. It sucks feeling a look isn't done yet! Whooops

Still using my BFF Buttercupcake and I used some Fyrinnae also.

I used:
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy just on lid
Burberry Trench from the crease up to make sure no PE strayed above the crease. It would muddy Matte Willow up otherwise.
Lid: Fyrinnae's Dinosaur Plushie
Crease: Aromaleigh's Willow
Upper crease and lower lashline: Sugarpill's Buttercupcake
Browbone and inner corner blended up: Sugarpill's Tako
Lower liner: Mac Pearglide Intense liner in Black Line
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Blackest Black
Lashes: KKCenterHK 5th set down


Ahhh look at that, I didn't glue the ends down right. Frig.




Go blurry photography!

I made the mistake of gluing the lashes too close to the lashline in the inner corners so everytime I blinked I wanted to rip them out of my face. It's just that I don't like having them too high or you see where the band strays away from the natural line and it's a pain in the ass to cover.

Or I just actually suck ass in reality and need more practice...


That's probably it.

Back to book number 4 of this terrible series. We'll just pretend it's Twilight for now. Not that I would have those taint my Kindle baby.

It's okay lil Kindle, I won't let the sparkly emo boys hurt you. Shhhh

*starts rocking back and forth*

Thank you, pa1nt3d-pr1nc3ss
Check out pa1nt3d-pr1nc3ss blog

http://pa1nt3d-pr1nc3ss.blogspot.com/2011/05/dirty-dino.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言