2011年3月30日 星期三

Lookbook: Streak By I Am Style-ish

I've never highlighted or dyed my hair and never really felt the need too, but I had this random thought that I wanted to try out a streak of pink or blue hair, kind of like Katy Perry here but more toned down. 

source
When kkcenterhk.com reached out to me to see if I wanted to try out any of their products, from cosmetics, to hair extensions, to wigs, I immediately went towards the pink hair extensions thinking I could do something fun with them!  I tried them out and I love the subtleness of the pink streaks when I have them tucked underneath the top layer of my hair.  It's like you just see a hint of pink when my hair moves.  I really liked that I could curl them just the same with my curling iron or my flat iron so the curls matched my hair curls.  It's definitely not something I'd do every day but it's fun to play with every now and then!

What I'm Wearing
Cardigan: Spring and Clifton
Top: C&C California
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Christian Louboutin - Bianca
Pink hair extensions: gift from kkcenterhk.com
hair_extensionhair_extension2

shopLB
 Spring & Clifton Sweet Valley Slouch Cardi

This one from Forever 21 is super similar and it's on sale for $8.99!  And also, love the sequins on this slouchy cardi.


C&C California Women's V-Neck Top

Madewell Legging Jeans
Only size 24 left of the legging jeans.   You should also check out the High Riser Jeans or the Skinny Skinny Jeans.  The Skinny Skinny jeans aren't as tight/stretchy as the legging jeans so if you don't want totally huggy jeans, those are great for that.

Louboutin Bianca Cork Pump
I'm usually not a fan of cork shoes but am oddly attracted to these.  They look great in the nude color too. If you are looking for gray pumps like mine, these grey pumps are cute and very similar the the YSL tributes.  Or maybe these Dolce Vita heels, a little bit more edgy wedge/heel combo.

kkcenterhk.com
They have "normal" hair colors as well but I like the funky colors better :)  Mine are the pink ones.  Also, for my long hair I should have chose a longer length but the 11" length works great on my now shoulder length hair.   And really for $3.30 for one, it's totally worth it to play around with!  Also, if you are thinking about ordering from there, I do have to mention that all the makeup they sent me is really great!  I had doubts on the quality as I'm not used to ordering makeup from an Asian website but I've found myself using a lot of it lately and the color payoff is really nice.   You can see the palette I used from them on my everyday makeup post.  The prices are so fantastic and the quality is great so I'll be ordering some more color palettes from them.

Thank you,  I Am Style-ish
Check out  I Am Style-ish Blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言