2011年2月28日 星期一

KK Center HK False Eyelashes By Confessions of a Beautyholic

I received some new goodies from KK Center HK and I am super excited! If you don't know KK Center HK yet, I'd suggest to have a look at their website. KK Center HK sells a variety of false eyelashes, wigs, make up and other beauty supplies for affordable prices. They ship internationally and packages arrive quite fast (in average 2 weeks) when you think they actually come from Hong Kong. They also provide a tracking number, so you can check where your goods are in case there's any delay.

I have ordered an eyelash tool from Born Pretty Store to help me apply false eyelashes, so I can wear them more often. I know practice makes it perfect, but currently it takes me 15-20 min each time. I believe an eyelash applicator will cut this time dramatically and will make everything much easier! I can't wait to get my new gadget, so I can start wearing false lashes more often. False lashes do make a real difference to any make up look.

I made a link on each title, so if you decide to check them out, you will be direct to the page where you can read further about the product. 

(Note: I am not affiliated in any way to KK Center HK, so I am not being paid commission in case you decide to purchase any item)


These are perfect for a party look! 

They cost only $0.90 each pair, they are re-usable and made of synthetic material. 


Cosmos Pre Glued Eyelashes


This pair is one of my favourites. They are made of real human hair. They are pre glued, so there's no need for eyelash glue. You simply warm up the lashes for a few seconds with a hair drier prior to applying them, so they stick better. I'm kinda of saving these for a special night, 'cause they are so beautiful!

They retail for $6.20


Thermidor Silver Lashes


I had my eyes on this pair for ages.... you can not go wrong with such a gorgeous pair. They have a little bit of silver glitter on top that will be noticeable when you close your eyes. The best thing about this lashes: they cost only $1.80!!


Slant Purple and Brown Lashes


These will look gorgeous with either a neutral brown look or a purple look. They are very fashionable and will be great fun to use! They cost $2.50 for the box with 5 pairs, that's $0.50 per pair... a bargain!


AK False Eyelashes

Ak False eyelashes come in a box with 5 pairs. They are handmade and also synthetic. They look absolutely gorgeous on! I have some pictures below wearing these. I wore them for 18 hours and they were still in place at the end of the day. I used Duo Lash Adhesive.

They retail for $12.50


VM 19 Ballerina Brand Eyelashes

These lashes look super natural. They are made of synthetic fibre and come in a pack of ten pairs. They retail for $13.20



I won't repeat myself saying how much I loved these lashes and how great they are in quality. I do think they are a real bargain.

I am wearing AK False Eyelashes on the picture below. I made a look with Urban Decay book of shadows II and this pair of lashes were just the final touch needed. I took these pictures after a few hours wearing them.




By the way, I noticed that KK Center HK also sells Manly 120 palette for only $12.30! I'm not sure about shipping costs, but it is worth to check it out if you don't own one yet.

Source: KK Center HK
Just out of interest: How often do you wear false lashes?


Thank you, Confessions of a Beautyholic
Confessions of a Beautyholic Blog

http://www.confessionsofabeautyholic.com/2011/02/kk-center-hk-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言