2011年1月31日 星期一

ES EYELASHES FROM KKCENTERHK By Hana

KKCENTERHK was kind enough to send me some eyelashes to review.  Upon looking at their site, you will see a wide selection of eyelashes, wigs, and various cosmetic products.  Truly, there is a lot to choose from–especially when it comes to eyelashes.  I had so many options I wasn`t sure which to choose!
I picked ES A22 because of their density.  This package gives you 10 pairs of eyelashes for the low price of $3.64!
Click on the link and you can see what they look like bare…and here is what they look like on:

Like I said, very dense & slightly shiny.  They are very dramatic, so I would recommend wearing them with lower lashes to balance it out like I did.

I`m wearing ES A22 on top and Diamond Lash on lower.  This made my eyes pop and is great for a nighttime look.  However, the eyelashes are quite stiff but for 3.64 the price is really low and you get a lot which means you can easily experiment with them without fear!
How I wore them:


I cut the lashes in half and this gave me a slightly more natural look.  Still, they were thick enough that they were more dramatic than my other half-lashes.
Definitely noticeable & fun.  I wore them all day & night.  No problems with them coming loose or feeling heavy on my eyes–after putting them on I soon forgot about them which is what I like with my eyelashes!
Also, as a side note: I don`t graphically alter my images except for lighting or other special effects, so how you see it is how I look (yay red-eye).  This way, you know what you are buying!  Check out my review policy for more information.
Go to KKCENTERHK to view more of their products.  10 pairs of lashes for less that $4.00?  That`s pretty hard to beat!

沒有留言:

張貼留言