2010年12月28日 星期二

Wigs And False Eyelashes By Chaiyaru

 Wigs

Wow. Its Boxing Day already.. time really flies when you’re on holidays… doesn’t it?

I can’t believe Christmas is already over and we’re approaching the new year. I feel like this year has passed by way too fast!! Santa baby, I want my time back.

Every time it comes to a new year, I always feel like I need a change. I don’t like to remain the same all the time because I like to give myself a fresh and different look every year. If you follow my blog, you will see my hair change drastically over the years.
However, this year, I’ve decided not to waste time & money on hair extensions (mainly because I already have them in. haha), hair dye and hair cuts, I’ve gone for fastest, easiest and most affordable option – wigs.

To be honest, when I think of wigs, I usually think of old men and women who are having hair issues. I think of bald men getting their wigs pulled off.. and all those other cartoon scenes. But KKcenterHK has introduced me to wigs that can be worn to party.
This upcoming year, my goal will be to grow out my natural rapunzel and to stop killing it like I used to.. in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. I will not cut my natural hair anymore.

Gills wigs are the best because they fit nicely on your head and you can easily comb it to position and style it correctly. You can also use a low heat styling tool to it.. such as a hair drier to keep it from deforming. Most importantly, it’s affordable!


#1
The first wig I’m wearing is a cute A-line bob.
I chose the colour “2T33″ – which is a dark brown, because I didn’t want the wig to look too shiny and fake. I love the colour in real life!!! It’s definitely a colour I’ve been trying to get my hair colour to be. A tinge of brown/red, but mainly black indoors.





#2
The second wig I’m wearing is a messier short black wig. I chose the shade black in this wig because I wanted to see the difference between the dark brown and the black, and to see if it would look really dolly and fake.
It didn’t fail to disappoint, but this wig seemed to be alot harder to style than I had imagined. I had to comb the fringe left & right, front and back to get it right. Still doesn’t look exactly like the model though..

Sorrrrry if the two pictures look very similar. I wasn’t happy with any of the other pictures taken. LOL.



See me with first wig on live on my youtube.



#3
Apart from wigs, KKcenterHK also sent me some false eyelashes that I’m lovin’. These really remind me of some korean eyelashes, but are much more easily accessible for me now.. since they are sold on this website which ships worldwide. I haven’t worn these eyelashes on yet, so I will not comment on their comfort level, but they are very nicely designed.
All of these designs are plastic, so are very dramatic really make your eyes stand out.

In no particular order, these are the eyelashes I was sent.

My favourite, though, being the first one which really reminds me of Jewerich eyelashes which really create the amazing gyaru large round eyes.

The reason why I love false eyelashes so much is because they can create a look you’ll never be able to create with your natural eyelashes no matter how long your natural lashes are.
This is because, false eyelashes are designed by using different lengths and designs to create the most desired eye shape!! False eyelashes can really change your eye shape!!

For example, the second pair can create an instant cat eye, whilst the first second can create a round large open eye shape.

If you understand false eyelashes enough, you will too realise that the theory behind it is not as simple as choosing the cheapest pair! (^__^)”


For more choices of false eyelashes and wigs, visit KKCENTERHK.


                Thank you for Chaigyaru and enjoy our stuffs.
                             This is Chaigyaru's Blog

                             http://chaigyaru.com/wigs/

沒有留言:

張貼留言