2010年12月31日 星期五

Fresh lash! By Anna

Fresh lash!

A few weeks ago KK Center HK contacted me, asking if I'd like to review their eye lashes. They offer quite a broad range of different styles and manufacturers and the prices are absolutely fair, I didn't check out the shipping costs, though. Anyways, they sent me some lashes for free and I was quite pleased when they finally arrived yesterday. They sent me four different styles of lashes. Mai got asked as well and additionally received some bottom lashes, she - at all - received different styles, therefore you can check out her review as well because I'm pretty sure I can highly recommend this seller. I was sent the following types: LLS Brand A7, Ballerina Brand CM403, ES Brand A24, ES Brand A 22 (you can find them via quick search). I just saw they changed their interface from navy to neon pink, Anna approves.




My natural lashes are pretty okay, but I prefer wearing fake lashes, though. It takes me two minutes to apply lashes, why should I take a pass on them then?




I totally freaked out when I spotted the A22 because that's my favourite lash style ever. One can easily transform into a doll when applying those and y'know I love looking like plastic, LOL.





Bold lashes




Criss-cross lashes




Natural lashes




Natural criss-cross lashes


So far my favourite are the A22 and A24 lashes, the CM403 Ballerina lashes are so-so, so is the A7 type, but that's because both of them are very soft and a little difficult to apply whereas the thick A22 type was much harder. I'm normally more into dramatic lashes, but I told them to select some lashes for me as I was overwhelmed by the range of lashes.

On another note I'd love to try out more lashes because their variety caught my attention to the fullest. And tbh I even think about ordering some extensions because they're really affordable (I normally pay 80$ for some clip-ins here in Berlin, which is.. pricey). So make sure to check out KK Center HK!

And a little FOTD (w/o upper lashes, bottom lashes only):






I'm still madly in love with M.A.C's 'Pure Show' liner. It's said to be a permanent item, but I can't find it anywhere any longer!? The blue's taken from my 120 colours palette ♥


                                  Thank you and hope you enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs.
                                                           This is Anna's Blog
                                   http://fenuabeaute.blogspot.com/2010/12/fresh-lash.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言